First Consult with Surgeon was today!!!

Kellyh0902
on 3/11/13 1:42 pm - Nolensville, TN
VSG on 06/19/13

So happy that the doc is in agreement that the Sleeve would be best for me!  Really excited to get the rest of the criteria met and be on my way!  Hope it does not take that long!!

auntmissa1
on 3/11/13 1:56 pm - MI

Congratulations and good luck!!

Marissa

Sleeve gastrectomy scheduled for April 9, 2013.  kiss

pineview01
on 3/11/13 2:37 pm - Davison, MI

Good luck!  Didn't they tell you what you have to do and how long it should take.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Kellyh0902
on 3/11/13 2:50 pm - Nolensville, TN
VSG on 06/19/13

Yes they did and most of it I have done.  It just depends if my pcp doc will consider the last several months as working towards my six month preop diet or if she will start it with the March visit.  I think she will go back at least to Mid Jan, but I am hoping she goes back through November, since I was doing Weigh****chers through the holidays until now, just not under her guidance.  I also have a 2 year lapse in my medical records because that doctor up and disappeared.  I have even called the County Health Board to try and locate her to get my records.  She seems to have just vanished!  Hopefully insurance will be willing to take the several years I had records before that time and after that time.  If my current PCP will retroactive my diet plan, then the doc will expedite the process.  Would love to have the surgery before June ..... but all is good in God's time :-)

Diana E.
on 3/11/13 3:13 pm
VSG on 03/27/13

Hopefully that will work.  But many insurance companies require 6 consecutive months of documented visits to your Dr., specifically discussion WL in addition to your weigh ins.

but every ins. co. is different!

pineview01
on 3/13/13 1:19 am - Davison, MI

She should use January for sure if you were seeing her about your weight.  Hopefully she will take WW.  Mine used the info I was tracking online.  I had seen her last January than started tracking on line.  She let me know insurance might not take it but, she submitted all my journey entries with her Data  collection form and they took it.  I did make sure she noted I was seeing her for diet just in case they didn't it I would at least have 2 of the 6 months done.

I hope you are as lucky Good luck.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views