GUESS WHAT?? Awaiting Insurance approval AGAIN!!!

Ann M.
on 3/13/13 7:02 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Only this time it is for my back surgery!!! LOL!!! Is this not a hoot!!

I finally got the call today! I have a tentative surgery date of March 25th!! Pending Insurance Approval!!! I think this is hilarious!!!

The doc has to get approval for the fusions and the decompression. Then he has to find out if it will be in patient or out patient.

As soon as they here from my insurance they will call me and set the date for sure, I'll go in for my pre-op and sign my life away, pay my up front costs, and get all my instructions for my Lovonox shots. Then maybe I'll be ready to get my mess fixed in my back and start walking again.

Hopefully recoup in time for the 1st (of many to come) of the bridal showers for my oldest granddaughter!! We are all getting excited now!

Kayla & Adam are getting married on the 15th of June and I refuse to buy my outfit until the first of June!!!! Who knows what size I'll be till then and Kayla's ready to beat Grandmaw up over waiting so long!!!

I'm stubborn - I'm waiting! The way my body is changing there is no way I'd waste money on a beautiful dress now and not be able to wear it then!!! Forget it!!

Ann  - 4 months out on the 21st and 1/2 way to my Goal of 135! 

45 lbs. from my Doc's Goal for me!!!

serenity1959
on 3/13/13 9:10 am
VSG on 08/05/13

Hope your surgery goes well and gets you fixed right up.    Then, you can concentrate on that wedding.   You will look lovely!

Ann M.
on 3/14/13 3:20 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Thank you so much! I do hope so! I have to find a nice wig - I think. I can never figure out how to fix my hair. BUT all those things can be handled later - Back first right!!!???

Ann

Most Active