Sleeved 18 hours ago

Diana E.
on 3/27/13 7:18 pm
VSG on 03/27/13
Why in the world did I think this was going to be similar to recovering from my c-sec?

I am in an immense amount of pain. I have been given every pain killer known to man. Can't wait for the pain to subside some. Of course being in a busy part of the hospital doesn't help any.
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 3/27/13 7:49 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Hope you feel better soon! It just goes to show that everyone is different. I never had a c-section but no pain practically at all with the VSG. There are a lot of women on OH who do compare it to their c-section experience though so you were not wrong to think of it that way. I am sure you will take the upper hand in recovery very soon! Wish you all the best!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Tnull
on 3/27/13 9:15 pm
I know what you mean about the pain. I never expected it to hurt like this. This is day 3 for me; hoping things get better soon

Diana E.
on 3/27/13 9:47 pm
VSG on 03/27/13
Are you still in the hospital? I can't imagine they will release me, tomorrow if I am still in this much pain.
Sonya T.
on 3/28/13 3:26 am

I am a little over a week out and yes it does get soooo much better. My first 2 days were hell and I also had 2 c-sections. But today I just got done cleaning my daughters room and making supper for the family. Just know each day will get better. Good luck !!!

Diana E.
on 3/28/13 4:54 am
VSG on 03/27/13
Thank you everyone. Today has been better. I'm just starting to get the gas pains. I've been walking, and it helps.
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views