First Post Op appointment

keestabeth
on 4/4/13 3:07 am

As of 4/2/13 I was one week out post op. Today I had my first post op appointment. Everything is great!! I've lost 10lbs (12 if you subtract my 2lbs of jeans)! In a week! I move up to pureed foods and I get to drive again! I get to go home! I've been staying at my parents and I can't wait to get back. Unfortunately I have to wait until my dad gets home so he can pack up all my stuff in the car. I may have overpacked.....a bit. I never thought I'd be so excited to be able to eat with a fork again. I feel great! When I started this journey I was a smoker, who drank soda like it was going out of style and weighed 307lbs and now here it is 8 months later I am no longer a smoker, I have completely sworn off soda and as of today I weigh 227lbs. I started at a size 24/26 and am now in 18/20. I don't know what I would have done without my family and my soon to be family. I'm really looking forward to clothes shopping (especially wedding gown shopping!). My life is changing for the better, it's a whole new life. I can't wait to go back to Universal Studios and actually be able to ride the rides and not to worry if I will fit or not.

Willowbeez
on 4/4/13 3:52 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 05/14/13

Congrats to you.  You're doing fantastic and its obvious how happy you are!  Keep up the great work!  angry

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 107 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 335 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 384 views