Hunger returns

wyldegirls
on 4/11/13 5:09 am - Choctaw, OK

I am 4 years post op and today has been a really bad day.

Has anyone had this surgery and dealt with increasing hunger and what have you done. I have heard of a pouch test. Any idea's or encouragement welcomed. I am scheduled for my 360 tummy tuck next month and I wonder if I am sabattaging myself?

datachick
on 4/11/13 5:12 am - WA
VSG on 10/26/12

I measure and log my food every day and target 70 g protein and 1200 calories. That's it.

VSG 10/26/12 • HEIGHT 5'4"
GW = 140 lbs met Month 9
CW = 133
lbs
Loss per Month: 8 >  9 > 7 > SURGERY  > 15 > 10 > 10 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 6
  > 6 > 5 > 5 > 0

It works if you work it; it sorta works if you sorta work it; and it doesn't work if you don't work it.

AdeanaMarie
on 4/11/13 11:46 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I have found doing an all liquid day helps me realize the size of my tummy again.  Also, tracking and adding more lean protein and veggies helps.  Symptoms of hunger happen, when I go off my Prilosec, PPI.  So I have stayed on it and it helps keep my stomach acid at bay.  Which keeps that churning feeling down for me.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 89 views