microwave pork rinds

happygirl123
on 6/29/13 2:46 am - Gilbert, AZ
Where have you found them?
sleevegirl
on 6/29/13 2:48 am - Austin, TX

I've seen them on Amazon, but I'm WAY too afraid to try them. They'll either be disgusting or they'll trigger me LOL

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

shrinking_sarah
on 6/29/13 2:56 am - CA

Ditto.  I found some for someone else online, but I know they would trigger me.  Also, my dietician nearly had a heart-attack when I asked about them (for someone else, I swear!!!).

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/13 3:37 am

I would not eat them because I am almost certain that they would trigger me to eat more and because they are so light, they would not make me feel full so that I could just keep eating them.  The protein in them is also not the protein that is easily absorbed by our bodies, so most of it is wasted.  Overall, it would not be a good choice for me. 

Linda B.
on 6/29/13 4:27 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Mike & I have tried them, the hot & spicy are our favorite. We do not eat them very often though. We discovered them at Miss Bobbie's Low Carb Shoppe in Tustin while hanging out there with some OH friends. We took them with us on the road for a room snack. We also discovered that they are sold at a convenience store in the small town in Montana  where our daughter and grandchildren live. We will eat them as a snack during our visits there while the kids are eating popcorn. This usually happens while watching kid movies. Fortunately, they don't trigger us, and we can't eat the whole bag split between us either. But, they are not the healthiest choice, which is why they are only consumed while traveling.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views