And now... we wait...

jlangley
on 7/18/13 2:22 pm - NC
VSG on 08/05/13

This is going to be the most difficult part, I'm sure... all pre-op tests completed... no red flags or issues... now, we wait for all the results to get to the surgeon and then to insurance... they say that won't take long... maybe 2 weeks... but I am going to go nuts in the meantime!  How did you pass the time - productively??

Ihearttennis
on 7/18/13 2:47 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

Pretty much called the insurance company daily. Good luck! I'm praying for you to get approved quickly.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Lisas-Ltl-Sis
on 7/18/13 11:08 pm

I kept busy. LOL   My BMI is over 40, so I was positive I'd be approved....just wasn't sure if they'd approve it the first time or want another NUT visit.....good luck!  --Sis

GoodbyeUrsula
on 7/18/13 11:37 pm - OH

I'm in the waiting game too! Apparently my insurance is quick to respond, which I think just makes my anticipation higher! I'm going to read and research a lot and maybe start a blog to keep my mind busy. But the pre-op crazy has totally set in-- my hospital bag is already packed! HA. Good luck to you and please keep us posted when you hear. 

jlangley
on 7/19/13 2:01 pm - NC
VSG on 08/05/13

It is officially driving me nuts!  Emailed the coordinator yesterday to be certain she'd rec'd everything... and NO!  So, had to do some legwork myself to get some of the results to her.  Guess I'll have to follow-up with her every other day next week to see what the status is... then I can begin calling insurance.  So frustrating!

GoodbyeUrsula
on 7/21/13 7:01 am - OH

Oh wow, what part were they missing? I called my insurance processor at the Surgeon's office and haven't heard yet. She actually never answers her phone but responds to voicemails (apparently on her own time frame). Good luck to you! Please keep us posted.

Most Active