New Video & First day Opti !!

DanaStClair
on 7/25/13 10:48 am - Canada
VSG on 08/15/13

Hello my lovely OH friends :)

I made it through my first day of OPTI today with no issues at all. *knock on wood* Only 20 more days to go!

I have decided I need to find a store in Toronto that sells SF syrups, because the Vanilla is not my fave :(

I have made a new YouTube video that talks about my first day, follows up on some discussion around being treated differently pre/post op and finishes off with pics of me at current weight *shutter*... http://youtu.be/qjsvoa8IzeE

As always, comment here or there and I will reply! Hope you all had a great day and are heading into an even better weekend :)

Dana

Positivity, Positivity, Positivity + Protein, lots of protein ;)

Alese M.
on 7/25/13 2:37 pm - FL

Hi Dana...

Good luck to you in your journey.  I must have missed it but did you have your surg or are you waiting as you mentioned the pre-op Optifast.  I was never told to do that one but it appears to me different doctors different menus. 

I wanted to mention another SF, calorie free, everything free-Walden Farms products found in your grocery store.  I always bought their salad dressing, thousand island, but many to choose from and now that I am doing the sleeve and in pre-op mode I found more flavors. (not a dressing)  I bought the chocolate which was very good.  There may have been more varieties available I didn't notice.  Check out their website.  www.waldenfarms.com    good luck.

My surg set for this Tuesday-July 30th.

alese inFL

DanaStClair
on 7/26/13 12:40 pm - Canada
VSG on 08/15/13

Hi Alese,

My surgery is on August 15th...so a few more weeks for me. Did your doctors give you and pre-op diet to follow at all?

And thank you for the tip on Walden Farms... I will have to be on the look out for that stuff after my surgery.

Good luck on your surgery! Keep in touch and let me know how everything goes )

Dana

Positivity, Positivity, Positivity + Protein, lots of protein ;)

Alese M.
on 7/26/13 2:24 pm - FL

Hi Dana....

Yes, I have been on a pre-op diet going on 2 wks and honestly I am not hungry.  Maybe the high protein, as they say, takes the appetite and desires away.  I hope it continues....

Good luck to you as well.

alese inFL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views