School starts tomorrow!

theyearofme
on 8/25/13 11:56 am
VSG on 03/28/13

All three of my little monkeys are headed back to school tomorrow.  I've loved having them home and all the fun that goes along with it, but am SOOO ready for them to get back into a schedule.  Cause when they are loosy-goosy, so am I! 

I'm ready for the routine of breakfast at the same time each day, predictable lunches for me, schedules, schedules, schedules.  I'm excited that I avoided a lot of junk this summer food wise, but it sure played havoc on my gym time and eating intervals. 

I will be 5 months this week, down around 80 pounds, and am ready to put my head down and finish this thing!  I'm 11 pounds from onederland, 20 pounds from the century club!  Really wanted to hit those marks by my 6 month check up.  I'm realistic enough to know it's not going to happen, but I'm going to work my tail off (hopefully literally ;) ) and get as close as I can!! 

So bye-bye to summer sleeping in, kid focus, and lax schedules.  Hello MY TIME!

uglymouse
on 8/25/13 12:28 pm - newnan, GA

Yeah for school starting.  We started school on Aug 7.  So we are finally back into a routine, and my son gets strep throat.  The thrills of being back in school. 

pineview01
on 8/25/13 2:04 pm, edited 8/25/13 2:05 pm - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  Our kids here in MI don't go bac****il after Labor Day so we have another week to go.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

great.lakes.girl.
on 8/25/13 2:07 pm
You've got to love school (lol). My children are teens and school doesn't start until September third but I cannot wait for the schedule to get back track. It really does make life so much easier when everything is planned out .
themexcellentone
on 8/25/13 2:10 pm
VSG on 07/08/13 with
Tomorrow is MY first day of school! I meet my new kids all day tomorrow. My challenge is going to be making sure I am able to get all my protein in and to try and hit my calorie goal. Eating when you are the teacher isn't always convenient!

VSG by Nick Nicholson in 2013. Revised to DS 2/23/2023 by Chad Carlton.

grayC
on 8/26/13 12:03 am
VSG on 05/01/13

Do you like RTD?
Are you allowed to drink during class?
Maybe buy a little cooler and you can have them during class?
That way at least you'll be up on your protein..my hubby has this issue during the week too, since he's always in a rush out the door and any suggestion of maybe getting up 15-20 minutes earlier to prepare a drink is met with " a look" LOL!!

grayC
on 8/25/13 11:58 pm
VSG on 05/01/13
Drop the big one to college on Wednesday...gonna be rough, I can't lie..
Twins don't go back for 2 more weeks here..I'm looking forward to the routine again but so NOT the homework, projects et al....
Have been doing ZUMBA at nite when the hubby has them at football practice..and will continue that till the end of the FB season...it will be nice to get into a daytime exercise regime ( other than my wii just dance) may start looking for a trainer too!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 115 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 341 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 393 views