I Make Boo Boo

newnycvsg1
on 9/4/13 12:28 pm

Today my pooch felt the best it's felt since my surgery.  I had tried a scrambled egg in the past and it went down ok.  I may have made this one a little drier than the last, but I chewed the heck out of it,  The only other thing I think I did wrong is eat one bite too many.  I thought I had stopped at the right place before I was too full, but I felt the egg stuck at the entrance to the pouch. 

In an effort to make it move I drank a tiny sip of water w/ my Pepcid and that just put me over the edge.  I threw up foamy stuff and some of the egg,.  I felt instantly better and don't think I did any harm to my pouch.  I think the texture of the egg made this happen.and maybe one bite too many.  I should have actually done an egg salad, but I was lazy and didn't have any hard boiled eggs. 

This is my first and hopefully last time upchucking on food.  Ah the learning curve is nooot fun.

NYCVSG

HW: 359 ; SW: 350.4; CW: 337.4: GW: 200 (forgot what my Doctor's GW for me is)

Nmmsg
on 9/4/13 8:44 pm
VSG on 07/09/13
I hate the foamies- that last bite too much. I still make that mistake at times. We're a constant work in progress.

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

newnycvsg1
on 9/5/13 12:24 pm

Nmm,

It was sooo nasty!  I thought I stopped at the right time honest!  At first it didn't feel like I overate......Mama mia.  I really, really, don't want that happening again or I'll consider staying on shakes forever!......Not!  Both thoughts are eqally revolting.

Thanks for your support. :-)

Most Active