getting frustrated...

Janet H.
on 11/1/13 12:57 am
VSG on 09/12/13 with
I am 7 weeks out and have only lost 3 lbs this month. I have been stuck at 227 for 2 weeks now!! I am drinking all my water, getting in all my protein, keeping my calories around 800 and even went back to training at karate every night and the scale still won't budge!!! And no the inches aren't melting off either Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

HW: 256  SW: 254  CW: 223 GW: 140

slimpickins5280
on 11/1/13 1:50 am - CO

It's a marathon--not a sprint.

Focus on the stuff you CAN control. Add in a couple of extra glasses of water. Take an extra walk. Take pictures so that you can see the changes when you get farther out. Drink an extra protein shake.

I know it's frustrating - believe me, I get it. This is the time when you need to focus on non-scale stuff. Figure out the head **** Get a plan together for the NEXT time this happens because there WILL be a next time. Figure out your triggers--what makes you eat and start thinking of new ways to deal with stress. Karate may not be enough to get you through some stressful things, so start figuring out a back up plan.

Enjoy the things you can do **** the scale.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Janet H.
on 11/1/13 2:08 am
VSG on 09/12/13 with
Thanks!!! That's some very good advice I've come too far to stop now!

HW: 256  SW: 254  CW: 223 GW: 140

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views