premier protein shakes

sheshemaclin
on 11/27/13 5:56 am - IN
Just a question. Im six months out and down 75 pounds. But its starting to slow down now. Im going back to basics and restarted my protein shakes. I bought Premier from sams and the two times i drank it ive had terrible terrible gas. So bad that i throw up. Have anyone had this happen with protein shake. I hate to give it up cause it has 30 gram protein with only 160 cal and low sugar and fat. Any ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance

Im ready to look good and feel great

cajunlady1958
on 11/27/13 6:21 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I have found that anytime I drink protein shakes I have gas for a few days until my body gets used to it. Good luck.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

sunny_disposition
on 11/27/13 9:51 am - Miami, FL
VSG on 01/28/13

I do the premier protein shakes too, the same ones, and love them!  I have an issue when I drink protein shakes too quickly, no matter the brand.  

VSG on 06/12/13
You might want to try a really "clean" protein that is stevia-sweetened because it could be you are reacting to the "oses" in the Premier. Jay Robb and About Time are two. Samples are available for both on their respective websites. I usually have one of those two brands but I had a Premier one day and I felt awful afterward.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

acypert
on 11/29/13 9:36 am - OK
VSG on 07/30/12

Nectar protien is my new favorite. its not too hard on my stomach and disolves almost instantly. Strawberry is really good. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views