Just curious

BlessedMama
on 12/2/13 9:24 pm
Today is the day I get to meet with my surgeon! I'm so excited to get these balls in motion! I still have to wait 6 months for insurance, but it feels like it's real now! I've been spending a lot of time thinking how my life will change, and when I get too overwhelmed by the thought of having a big part of my stomach removed, I try to focus on something I'm excited about....like how I'll look when I've finally done all the hard work. Can anyone give me a ballpark as to what size someone who's 5'7 will wear at 140 lbs? That will be some serious motivation right there! I know I was a 16 @192, but I haven't weighed 140 since probably middle school. Thanks in advance!

Elyse HW - 285 CW - 285 GW - 140   37 YO, 5'7 -  Seminar-11/19, 1st surgeon visit-12/3

Follow my journey at http://140byforty.blogspot.com/.

Nikke2003
on 12/2/13 9:46 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

There is a pretty cool website called mybodygallery.com that allows you to put in a height and weight and look at the images of people at that size... it will also display their size! Should give you an idea - you'll be surprised how much it varies, depending on how much of a person's weight is from toned muscle and how much is from a little pudginess!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

ravenbrown
on 12/2/13 11:53 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

It totally depends on your body type and how much muscle tone you have/will have.  I'm nearly 5'7 and I weigh a couple pounds less than that, and I'm a size 4 in pants, a small in tops, mostly size 4 in dresses but occasionally a size 2 because I'm pretty small on the top.  I'm small waisted as well, so occasionally tops need to be an xs to not look like a sack on me.  The weird thing is, I actually worked out more before my wedding when I was only 15 pounds heavier, and I was two sizes larger in pants and I wore medium tops.    

NatWaddyDoDaDay
on 12/3/13 3:03 pm

Check out modelmydiet.com virtual weight loss simulator. So cool!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views