4 weeks post op....

wendyred
on 3/7/14 3:44 am
And back to work today! Everything is going well and my doctor and NUT are very happy with how things are going. Ok to start soft foods so tried a small amount of soft ground beef with a little cheese. Yum. Still working on making the best protein smoothie and getting closer. Still need the shakes for most of my protein as I still eat such small amounts. Everything goes down fine, just very little capacity at this time.  Joining Anytime Fitness with my husband and daughters. 5 minutes from the house. It's starting to warm up around here, we are almost above freezing. Sick of the cold and that cannot be a reason to not start moving.  Started back to work today as well. It's once to be back, lots of hugs and questions and lovely flowers left at my desk. Feeling loved! But seem to have lost my not so stellar typing skills. ;) Thanks to all of you who post, cheerlead, share questions and experiences. It's been such a great way to overcome some of the newbie anxiety. 

mollz007
on 3/7/14 4:44 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Good luck back at work today! I am two weeks post op and I am going back to work Monday. I started soft foods yesterday and I had some deli turkey with cream cheese and it was really good!

check out my blog!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 347 views