carb issues! question...

zmdh39
on 4/14/14 4:01 pm

Yes, I have done the 5DPT, it does work to help you feel restriction in your sleeve again, but out of curiosity, what kind of carbs are you taking in, and what is your carb intake supposed to be? Its true, when you stop certain things your body needs a few weeks to adjust to not having it. A good place to start is to go back to food tracking if you stopped keeping up with it. If you are eating carbs mainly from junk food, try replacing the junk food with fruit instead to help curb the sweet craving. I got on a really bad Starbucks kick for a while, and after gaining 10 back, I decided to revert back to keep track of everything and focusing on whole natural foods. I found that when was coming off my 3 month starbucks kick, eating a few white grapes a few times a day help me to not eat the junk. A good rule of thumb is to try and only shop on the outer isles of your grocery store...its the basics of what you need to be eating mostly, and will help you avoid the urge to buy junk food. Hope the info helps.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views