OOOhhhhh Elina!!.. LOL

novascotiadawn
on 6/1/14 12:07 pm, edited 6/1/14 12:09 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Tomorrows lunch is bbq'd salmon, I had to switch it up or I would turn into a chicken. I have Tuesday off so I will make my lunches for Wednesday & Thursday and I have Friday off.  I felt good yesterday leaving Costco and I never tried any of the samples. Those little things can add up. I knew I was going out for dinner and had 3 scallops, 1 king prawn and some filet mignon, it was succulent. I stayed away from the bread basket and felt great about it. Over coming little things with the renewed power.  I had a it of wine but, it was counted for and just living my 6 year surgaversay weekend, which is tomorrow.

Photo

Photo: Another good wine to add to the list!

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/14 1:33 pm

Wonderful changes!!!! 

You are right - those little things do count and do add up!

cajunlady1958
on 6/1/14 11:49 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Congratulations on your 6 years. Could you pm me I would like to ask you some questions about weigh****chers. Thank you and keep up the good work.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/14 1:39 am

You are making excellent small changes and that is fantastic.  I loved seeing your lunch picture, it looks perfect.  You know what I am going to say about the wine and the splurges.  It is my opinion that you might consider staying away from both during the weight loss stage.  I know it's not easy.... and I would think that the meal you describe (including the wine) would be perfect to have once you are back at goal weight.  The five pounds you lost last week were the easy five pounds.  The next next five are the easiest of what's left and so on.  In other words, it keeps getting harder the closer you get to your goal.  I know that you know this, I am just the voice of remembrance on your shoulder.  You are making fantastic progress, and I have total faith in you reaching your final goal.  I went out last night to get a few things to put in your package.  I am that certain I will have a reason to mail it, and not too long from now.  :)  

Spencerella
on 6/2/14 2:13 am, edited 6/2/14 2:13 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

This is such a good 'how to' for those of us in maintenance who need to take off a few pounds from time to time. Thanks so much for sharing this part of your journey :)

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views