Chike Iced Coffee

jlgordo
on 7/24/14 12:49 pm

Hello, I have a few questions about Chike, I have seen this on some of the posts I have read, okay, so how many of these Iced Coffee does someone drink in a day for their protein? I was reading the label and it has only 20 grams of protein per shake, and I know we need at least 30 grams a day, so will I need to drink 2 Chike Iced Coffees a day? Also, how do you guys prepare them? With water? milk? 1% 2% skim sorry I just have so many questions about this.. as I cannot drink 1 more Unjury shake,.. I so need something new!! Thank you for your help!

Jennsumner722
on 7/24/14 12:58 pm
VSG on 04/23/14 with

You need at least 65 grams per day of protein.  I would ask your NUT everyone is instructed differently.  I would say 1-2 but I am not a surgeon or a NUT. Syntrax Nectar have pretty good shakes and premier protein too.

mollz007
on 7/24/14 3:20 pm
VSG on 02/20/14

We are usually told to get about 60 g a day at least.  So it depends what stage you are on for how many you need to have. When I was on the pureed stage I probably had 2 or 3, when I started solids I moved to 1. I still have one most days, it is hard but not impossible to meet protein goals without drinking at least one a day. I like to make my shakes in the blender with milk and maybe a little sugar free syrup to sweeten it up (torani makes some good ones.) I haven't tried chicke but I plan on it. I like the cappuccino flavor from syntrax nectar and click vanilla latte. 

check out my blog!

Bufflehead
on 7/24/14 7:18 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

I only do 1 Chike shake per day. I usually do another shake of a different brand as well. My typical recipe for a Chike shake is 1 scoop (definitely not the 2 scoops they consider a "serving") plus 8 oz. carbmaster milk, + 2 tsp. instant espresso + whatever other calorie-free flavorings I want to add. That comes out to 125 calories, 8 carbs, and 21 grams of protein.

I regularly get 100+ grams of protein in at the end of each day, so my Chike shake is not slowing me down there.

happyteacher
on 7/25/14 12:19 am

My docs want me getting at least 80 grams of protein a day... depends on your size. I am super tall for a chic, so I am a little higher than most women.  I LOVE the Chike protein coffee drink.  I make it with 2 scoops and 10 ounces of unsweetned vanilla almond milk.  You can make it with water, but for me it is worth the exta 40 calories for the almond milk. Durig weight loss i would regularly drink 2 shakes a day- 1 at breakfast and 1 for a snack or lunch. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views