Having a hard time making it to support meetings

trinoc
on 4/26/15 9:45 pm - TN
VSG on 01/14/14

So popping in here for a support refresher!  Surgery was 15 months ago and I've been maintaining my goal weight for 6 months.  Hunger is back but so manageable and no longer the emergency I used to consider it.  

The hardest thing for me, recently, is keeping vigilant as life becomes so very busy.  Also, have been thrown in the midst of some really hard food situations and working to find a balance between complete abstinence and complete indulgence.  We are Nashville Predators (hockey) and Nashville Sounds (minor league baseball) season ticket holders and those sporting events have so much crap around and very little as far as healthy choices.  Learning to navigate that has been pretty tough.  Getting there.  

Struggling, as always, to exercise.  Finally it's warming up so kayaking and swimming are on the horizon.  Also, spending a TON of time gardening.  Push mowed our 5 acres on Friday.  THAT was a workout.  haha

Tricia

M1 -26, M2 -14, M3 -14, M4 -12, M5 -12, M6 -11, M7 -10, M8 -12, M9 -5, Goal Reached 9 months and 14 days

Vivian Prouty
on 4/26/15 9:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Trinoc....the secret which really isn't a secret at all on maintaining your weight loss is all based on making wise healthy choices and exercising or keeping your body burning calories.    If allowed when you go to those events take protein bars, cheese sticks, yogurt, meat and cheese rollups ( soft side cooler if allowed for the dairy products ) etc.   You could also take nuts ( but remember they have carbs and lots of calories in them.    If you plan ahead I know you will stay successful on this life long journey.    Good luck to you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views