Swerve??????

Beth Of Fletchair
on 5/28/15 4:44 pm
with

Love it?  Hate it???  I just ordered some from Amazon but it sounds too good to be true.  Does anyone use it?

Smallbites2015
on 5/28/15 4:56 pm

Love it. It doesn't even have an aftertaste to me.

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/29/15 7:46 am

I get horrible gas and cramps from it. Some people have no problem with that. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Linda B.
on 5/31/15 11:13 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

I use it for low carb baking. I have a neighbor who is diabetic and another who is gluten and lactose intolerant. Since DH and I both have sleeves and eat low carb. I use swerve, almond flour, coconut items, etc. and good blogs for recipes. Since we don't eat much, but like an occasional treat, when I bake, I share with my neighbors. Oh, the powdered version is great but is much finer than powdered sugar. Be very careful when handling/mixing or you will have a huge mess. I mix it with cream cheese, butter, vanilla protein powder and cream for a cream cheese frosting/strawberry dip. However, I DO NOT recommend this during the losing phase, only occasionally in maintenance.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views