Does anyone have any of Elina_7's recipes?

sealifesgood
on 5/23/16 3:01 pm
VSG on 04/15/13

Hello there,

Does any one have any or all of Elina_7's recipes? Her account is deactivated and the recipes have gone along with the deactivation. I only happen to have her tuna melt recipe   I've searched on the forum to only find the link to her blog which is no longer available. Your  is appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/16 6:12 pm

Are you looking for one in particular or just access in general?

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 5/24/16 6:08 am
VSG on 01/11/16

I have the green chicken soup recipe if you wanted that.. unfortunately that's the only one I printed out.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/24/16 7:55 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Her posts should still be on the board, even if the account was deactivated.

If you do a search for "Elina recipe site:obesityhelp.com" on google, it'll turn up everything with those two terms. All I'm seeing so far is the infamous green soup-- might be because she blocked me, and even though the account deactivated her posts don't show up for me.

Oddly enough, Wayback Machine (Internet archive) no longer has anything from OH on it. I've used it in the past to find old posts from here, but the whole site seems to have been wiped.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

sealifesgood
on 5/24/16 9:19 am
VSG on 04/15/13

Hello all ,

Thank you for your responses. I did find the Green Chicken Soup, I remember making a Southwest Chicken Tortilla less soup and a spinach casserole.  I'm sure that there were others, I cant remember the names and I cant find my print outs.

I'm stuck and need to get back to the basics; Elina's recipes helped tremendously in the losing phase. Thanks again 

jtmama9194
on 5/24/16 1:46 pm
VSG on 05/10/16 with

Would love to have her recipes too ya'll make them sound so yummy
So if ya have them please share

Thank you

SuzanneR
on 5/28/16 8:28 am - Randolph, NJ

I've been away for awhile. What happened to Elina_7? I think I may have some of her recipes on my work computer. I'll check Tuesday when I return to work. I remember saving several. Don't think I would've deleted them.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/28/16 11:35 am
RNY on 08/05/19

She deactivated quite a bit ago.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views