Cause and effect question....

Lipsticklady
on 1/26/17 4:11 am, edited 1/25/17 8:13 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

Not that some of you might care?  Who is "you"?  This is the first time I've communicated with you.

As for your back pain.  I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine your rapid loss from surgery, regain from baked chicken and fish, and rapid loss again from moving is good for your muscles or skeletal system.  I'm positive it's not good for your heart.

I hope you find balance and relief soon.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

ubserved
on 1/26/17 1:00 pm

The caring part or lack there of wasn't directed specifically at you. Thank you for your well wishes.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views