Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 6/12/17

Kristi T.
on 6/12/17 10:00 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good for you for staying on track and not giving in to the stress monster, hang in there it will get better!!!

Kristi T.
on 6/12/17 10:10 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I forgot to post yesterday, completely slipped my mind! Pretty tired today, had one of my migraines and it lasted for two days this time. I tried to stay active and not give in to the pain and crawl into bed. Took my dog on a "stroll" yesterday on a trail that runs along side a river. It was so beautiful! Planted some flowers in the evening. Going to take it easy today and bake some rhubarb bread for my Bunko group. I think I will take a nap today:-)

B-Hard boiled egg and 2 slices bacon

L-Chocolate Orgain shake

S-tbd

D-Grilled chicken breast and roasted bacon green beans

W&V-on track, got behind yesterday on fluids

E-Another stroll with my dog:-)

I hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

jachristmas
on 6/12/17 11:38 am
VSG on 12/14/16

It's hot here too and I seriously need to get my housework finished and cut grass because its supposed to be stormy later in the week. Leslie I'm a stay at home mom and can totally relate to the capris and PJ's lol. Yesterday a friend of mine rescued 4 baby ducklings from the parking lot of a fast food restaurant in town..she was trying desperately to find them a home and luckily I happened to see her post on FB..and since I live on a small farm and we just happen to have about 30+baby ducklings that hatched last week..whats 4 more right?? So I picked them up today and put them with one of our momma ducks and fingers crossed she will adopt them as her own..so far so good. Forgot to post yesterday since I was so busy running around getting building materials for our shop and parts for my car (the water pump decided to die and it ran hot). Thank goodness my husband is a jack of all trades and fixed it up good as new!

B homemade sausage link and cheddar cheese stick

L shrimp ****tail

S Greek yogurt

D grilled riveted steak

Vitamins in. Water on track. Pool time today after I get done cleaning the kitchen, boo.

jachristmas
on 6/12/17 11:39 am
VSG on 12/14/16

ummm ribeye steak..stupid smartphone!

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/12/17 5:54 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

I work as a medical coder from home. I love it because I can work in my Pajamas and it's easier to control my food. When I worked for a doctors office we had so much food being brought in by medical reps it was crazy. Add in the fact that one of the docs would stop and buy donuts for the staff every Friday.

CC C.
on 6/12/17 1:55 pm, edited 6/12/17 6:55 am

Hot, muggy weather makes me lazy!

B - coffee and yogurt

L - half a steak sandwich (one half of the bun) and 5 fries

D - brats and beans

S - hard boiled egg and protein shake

Arjeffries
on 6/12/17 5:30 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

Woke up this afternoon and took the kids to the pool for 2 hrs and then we hit the gym for an 1 1/2 hr. They loved it and didn't want to leave.

B peanuts

L wendys half taco salad with no chips

D premier protein drink.

S yogurt

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/17 3:06 am
VSG on 12/28/16

I work from home too so I relate to the posts about wearing pjs and capris. I'm in AZ so work in shorts and tees a lot unless I have to go in for a meeting or travel.

B: 2 eggs w/ sprinkle of shredded cheddar

L: 3 oz shrimp, 1/4 c cottage cheese 1%

D: 4 oz salmon, tomato, 1/2 small ear corn

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views