Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 1/10/18

Acedding27
on 1/10/18 1:00 pm
VSG on 12/14/17

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister.

I cannot imagine losing one of my siblings. It's nice that you and your mother are close, though.

ShirlAus
on 1/10/18 1:08 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thank you - its hard but shes at peace now - with my Dad x

CC C.
on 1/10/18 3:19 pm

Late posting! I was busy worrying about my first ever group exercise class (pilates) and then going to the class. I really liked it! Why oh why do I worry so much about this stuff? I am going to be seriously sore tomorrow, but good sore.

QOTD: I think my parents were pretty good. My dad was really ambitious and worked all the time, so I really only saw him on weekends up until I was a teenager and stayed up later. My mom was the hands-on parent and disciplinarian. She was a probation officer for 38 years, I was a rule follower, it worked out. But my food issues came mostly from her and the weight criticism from my dad. So they messed me up a little like all parents, but they were there and they loved me.

B - yogurt, berries, grain free granola, coffee

L - Real Good enchiladas

D - smoked pulled pork, bbq sauce

S - cheese and Triscuits

Gwen M.
on 1/10/18 5:42 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

My day has been fantastic. I was out of the house from 7am until 5pm due to fitness classes, four hour lunch with my bff, and travel to those things. I hope I don't regret it when I want to go to sleep and can't because I've got school work and sore abs! I've been working on my discussion posts that are due tonight by midnight since I've been home, aside from this break for dinner and some brief OH time.

QOTD: My parents were super supportive and just the right amount of strict.

1. protein shake
2. delicious black dal, omg yum, and a samosa
3. sous vide chicken thighs, omg yum

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: pilates class, yoga class

Yay!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Jess Says Yes
on 1/10/18 6:42 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Whew, had quite a day. My 9-year-old, Rylan, hurt his hand and I had to bail on my DJJ sessions and take him to the doctor which threw my day out of whack. He's got an ortho appointment in the morning, so still not sure how severe the injury is.

QOTD: My parents are both amazing. Loving, supportive, and so damn giving. They were young and poor when they had the four of us, so they certainly made their share of mistakes, but overall I couldn't ask for anything more than the two of them. They've been married for 37 years and are now wonderful grandparents. They were pretty balanced in their parenting. Not too strict, but definitely expected a lot out of us.

B: Protein shake

L: salad with goat cheese and walnuts

D: veggie omelet

S: 1oz of turkey

E: walked a mile

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views