1r3Landia’s Posts

1r3Landia
on 1/6/15 5:22 am
Topic: RE: Whatcha Eating Today VSGers??? Tuesday!!

B: 1/4 c. Refried Beans with a sprinkle of cheese

S: Protein shake

L: 1/4 c. Tuna with 1 tsp. Mayo and 1 tater tot (I should not have had the tater tot. It didn't taste that great and it gave me a bad stomach ache.)

S: Protein shake

D: not sure yet

1r3Landia
on 1/5/15 6:08 am
Topic: RE: I think the surgery was a mistake

Thanks for all the insight. After reading all your posts and ready MANY posts about the 3 week stall I am starting to feel a little better.

After thinking about it I still have the question "how do I know if I am doing it right?". I did realize that I am not getting enough protein in, so I added a second protein shake. Hopefully that will help some. I do have an appointment with the doc on Friday, so hopefully the nutritionist can help me with that.

Another thing that I did realize is that I am being WAAAY to impatient. (Sorry, it's the attention deficit in me.)

Thanks for all your help!

1r3Landia
on 1/4/15 10:14 pm
Topic: RE: I think the surgery was a mistake

This just is not making sense. Today is my 2 week anniversary of having my surgery. The first week I lost 10 lbs. The second week I lost 1/2 a pound. I was able to lose more weight by eating more before the surgery than after. It just doesn't make sense.

Did I make a mistake in having the surgery?

1r3Landia
on 1/3/15 6:38 am
Topic: RE: Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? -- Saturday

I am only 2 weeks out from surgery, so my meals aren't very interesting yet.

B: string cheese with an imitation crab leg

L: string cheese with some tuna and a little bit of light mayo

S: protein shake

D: I think I am going to have some tuna and light mayo with some unsweetened applesause.

I know I have to work at getting my fruits and veggies in. However, for right now I am trying to get enough protein in.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views