ahuntersbride’s Posts

ahuntersbride
on 6/7/16 9:32 am
Topic: RE: WHAT HAVE I DONE?

here I am 12th day post op, and I am miserable... already stalled (3days now). I have yet to get 64 ounces of liquid in my body in 1 day and 90g protein seems impossible too. I lost 25# including my preop diet and as long as I was losing I felt like it was worth it... now, I am wondering what I have done to myself. I keep hearing that this will pass, and I try to believe that but right now I am so emotional that I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel through all of these tears. I am at a point where I dont want my children or my husband around... I am sick of seeing them eat whatever the hell they want while I sip on friggin broth, or my shake or whatever liquid I am working on pushing through me. they didnt do this to me... I did... i did this to myself from start to finish, I ate until I was obese and couldnt do anything about it and then I had surgery to help me fix it. Its all me and still I can hardly stand to look at them. someone please tell me that I am not the only one that feels like such a basket case here!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views