Back from Wausau

Kricket
on 7/18/04 8:34 am - St. Paul, MN
Hello Everyone! It was a blast in Wausau! I have pics... one of our whole group together.. and one w/ me, and Bo and Michael.. one of the attendees... w/ our "fat" pants held up side by side.... one other had left... too bad he didn't get in on the photo! But Bo... he was just having too much fun w/ the dancing! Bo, I've met him in Irivine, CA. He's a great motivational speaker... and it was great to keep hearing, "I'm so glad you're here Kricket!" He was on the phone when I first approached him.. so I went to do a quick, "I'm here" handshake. He said, "no you don't, you get a hug!" And everyone there!... LOL... didn't read the name tag! They all thought I was a vendor or someone just setting up to take Photos... until Bo said, "I have a special guest here today..." I looked at him to see who he was going to call up.. and he calls me up! OK, I can stand in front of a crowd and smile... but then Bo says, "tell everyone who you are.." I'm thinking, "you wanted my card on your podium, I thought you were going to do that?" I said, "I don't know what to say." Bo hold the microphone for me.. puts his arm around me and says, there, " can help you... I'm right here... go ahead..." Well, honestly.. once I got going.. I didn't want to stop! And I did let him and everyone else know, "I survived!" I heard the rest of the day, "you know.. I didn't know who you were.. I thought you were just some SKINNY person here to take pics." There's that SKINNY word again.. something I'm STILL not used to... head still tells me, "Skinny?! NOT Kricket!" And when Bo's talking about his Embarrassing Moments... I wanted to interrupt him w/, yeah... I had a panic attack about losing my panties while doing church collections... and I had worn my son's boxers over my jeans.. then put on my "Fat Jeans"... then told him, let's go play blind darts... he had a fit! That's how he wears them... but.... I'll have to do a collection sometime and maybe Bo can talk about me.. even when I'm NOT there! ;-) I did a lot of what I do on the site here... just working, getting pics printed... hiding in the "corner" so to speak. But, when the work was done, I was able to get out and take some great dancing pics. I had a great excuse for NOT dancing myself... "I'm still recovering from PS and am still sore"... next time... I don't know what excuse I'll use.. or if I'll just step on out and start "strutting!" I'll be getting pics to Mike soon... get them online for you all.. first.. I want to catch up on daily duties a little. The people there were awesome and I do hope to spend time w/ you all again some day! Thank you for making us feel so at home... even if Cody wouldn't go on the dance floor w/ ya! Maybe next time! Love ya all! - :kiss: Photo Processing Manager - [email protected]
Most Active