Hey new to this section

Meginsf
on 12/5/11 1:00 pm - WA
Hi everyone iv been a member of OH for a wile but i just now found the WA state board. I have only lived in wa for about a year my husband is in the navy witch brought us here. Im about 18 months post op I had the VSG on june 29th and im now 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
A H.
on 12/6/11 4:59 am
Revision on 02/09/12
Welcome,
and congrats on your VSG and your pregnancy!  I haven't been on the boards for a while. I was banded in 07 and now am looking to revise to a sleeve. I have one daughter who is 20.5 months and hoping to have another little one post-sleeve.

Sounds like you have had no complications with either the sleeve or pregnancy so far?
Meginsf
on 12/6/11 1:54 pm - WA
No not so far i think the werst for the sleeve was the recovery. i slept on the recliner for 6 weeks or so because my husband was gone (hes in the navy) and i didnt want to risk sleeping in bed and not being able to get up from it. The pregnancy is going well. I had an ultrasound today to make sure the baby is growing properly and the tech said yes she looks good. So i was happy to hear that. I hope you are able to get your VSG soon. Mine worked wonders for me.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Allie A.
on 1/5/12 11:49 am - Canada
Oh gosh, why couldn't you get up? Pop a staple? Or a hernia?I'm planning on a sleeve too. From what I understand moving initially will be difficult. But I had no idea it'd take 6 weeks to be able to stand from a laying position. I'm a little freaked.
Most Active