i am so nervous

robinm
on 1/17/04 10:57 am - Raleigh, NC
24 hours to go Iam scared to death cared this won't work scared I won't do right scared that my life is going to be great
toddmaye
on 1/17/04 11:38 am - KINSTON, NC
Relax Robin, You're going to be great and You have a wonderful DR. Just follow his advice Post-op and Go in with a Optimistic attitude--And if all esle fails, call me and I will go and take your place
southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 1/17/04 12:20 pm - Newton, NC
Robin, Please don't be nervous! I know that is easier said than done! But put your worries and faith in God, and he will take care of it for you! You have a wonderful life ahead of you, relax and enjoy it! Let go and let God! Take care, and wishing you the best!! You are going to do great! and you have this website and many people here who will help you get through the bad and good!!! Take care, Barbara
Check on it!
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Pearland, TX
Thanks for the support everyone. I thought I was going to go home today but I didn't. My dr wants me to get more fluids in and this evening was the first time I got to try to eat something other than Jello and broth. It's so weird getting full off of a cup of water. I'm waiting for the feeling of fullness to go away so I can get back to my eggs and applesauce, LOL. what's weird is, i'm not supposed to drink right before eating or after eating. But the nurses keep wanting me to drink because they don't want to have to put an IV back me. I'm having to drink diluted apple juice because my blood sugar level got down to 60, but it was up to 77 the last time they checked my level, that was after 2.5 cups of juice. I do have more pain today than I did yesterday (i don't have a morphine pump anymore, just liquid pain medication that I can only take every 4 hours). I don't know how long it takes for the pain to go away, but I am so ready to go home. I've only been in the hospital 3 days, but i've barely eaten so I know I've lost atleast 5 pounds, LOL. Everyone take care and I'll hit you up once I get home, which may be tomorrow.
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/20/06 8:26 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Amy; Jackie's away dealing with a family emergency and is currently unreachable. We don't know when she'll be back. Can you hang on in the program and keep offering support to your buddy until she returns? Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 178 / 137
Dori V.
on 4/21/06 2:11 am - Greenville, MI
Amy if you want to you can send me the info of your secret pal and I will add him/her to my secret buddy and send the buddy gifts until Jackie comes back I dont mind.. just email me and let me know [email protected] Thanks Dori
lwynne
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Harrisburg, PA
I'm glad to read that things went well for you. I don't feel so scared now. My surgery is next Wednesday. I'm worrying too much. I should go to bed because it is after 12:00 and I have to get up to go to work. I can't sleep. I'm also excited thinking about the new body I will eventually have. L Wynne
Muncy's
on 4/28/06 12:06 pm - Berwind, WV
Hi, I don't think that it covers Lap Band, but it Does cover RNY Gastric BYPass, My husband and I have both had this surgery our surgery was done at UVA Medical Center in Charlettesville, VA with DR. Bruce Schirmer. We live in West Virginia and we had not trouble getting approved for this surgery but were told that this was the only type of WLS that was covered and that we had to meet certian criteria for this to be covered. Our surgery was covered 100 0/0. Dr. Schrimer is the best ... Go and check our profile, you will get a detailed account of our journey. God Bless, the MUNCY's
donna_57
on 5/1/06 9:41 am - charleston, WV
medicaid does cover lapband now most be done in a center for excellance ..only one i know is st marys in huntington or kings daughters its on one of these posts on here i seen it good luck
adelpha23marke
on 6/2/06 7:37 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Cabell Huntington Hospital will be a center of excellence starting june 1st i have medicare and they are taking it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2014 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4718 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6321 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5648 views