Sept 10th's the day!

Beth S.
on 8/10/03 11:04 pm - Huntington, WV
My day to become the biggest "loser" ever comes up in less than a month. Words can't describe how happy, excited and scared that I am and I know those will heighten the closer the day comes. I am going home to my mother's this week and will finally tell her my decision Thursday; wish me luck because I know she's not going to be a happy camper with my decision. She has always been a worrywart.
Barbara H.
on 8/11/03 5:21 am - Parkersburg, WV
Congrats on the date!! I was hesitant to tell my family I had decided on WLS. Much to my surprise they were thrilled for me. They even knew a couple of people who had it done, and they are doing great. Now if I could just get a consult and a date. I got my packet from Dr. Robarts, part of it is at my PCP hope they get the referrals done soon. Barb
Carol P.
on 8/11/03 8:13 am - Charleston, wv
Congratulations on starting your new life. I can truthfully say I have never regretted, even for a moment, having the surgery. Jan 30, 2002 and I have lost 120 lbs. My panniculectomy will be on Sept 11 by Dr Desvigne. Wish me luck.
kimberly Y.
on 8/12/03 10:46 am - renick, wv
i know your thrilled as i was to finally be given the date...i kept thinking...dont get your hopes up just in case....but it finally is starting to sink in ....i'm about to start a whole and exciting chapter in my life....and although the past hasnt been to bad...i just can not wait to see what my new body brings me. and you ....take care and hope your healing time is short....Lauren
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2004 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4710 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6312 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5638 views