PLEASE READ!!!!!!!! Because I Care

Keith F.
on 9/25/03 1:47 pm - Elizabeth, WV
If you are considering WLS then call Pam Geary Bariatric Nurse Coordinator @ Cabell Huntington Hospital . The best hospital with the best nursing staff in the state!!! Not to mention the best surgeon in Dr. Denning with over 20 years of experience , why would you consider anyone else. In my opinion Dr. Denning and Pam Geary and all the nursing staff along with Marsha Copely the dietician are best in the state. To get information call(304)526-6097 They have turned my life around with this surgery and I would do it all again
Diana C.
on 10/3/03 6:23 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Keith! I am pleased you are happy with Dr Denning and Pam. I have to say I think Dr Robarts is the best, not to negate you nor your feelings, but I know both Dr Denning and Dr Robarts and I personally have to go with Dr Robarts. Yes he is just starting out in Bari Surgeries, but he is a very kind/gentle/knowledgeable Surgeon. Heck if the TRUTH was known, ANY General Surgeon can do WLS!!! Lay people do not know that. Oh yes! I think St Marys is the best hands down See, we can agree to disagree as Adults Like I said, I am happy you are pleased with your choice, That is all that matters Hope you are doing well. Feel free to email me any time or post here. I forget many times about this board, so if it takes me 20 years to reply, hit me over the head Good luck hon! Teann Smallwood, RN
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2015 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4718 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6321 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5648 views