Hello ALL!

Gina H.
on 9/26/03 4:50 pm - Shamokin, PA
Hello, Do any of you know if there is a support group in the Salem-Clarksburg area?? If so, please email me. Thank you!!
Mary L.
on 9/26/03 11:50 pm - Jane Lew, WV
Regina, There is a wonderful support group at Mon general in Morgantown. They meet the first Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. Have you had your surgery yet? I do know that United Hospital Center in Clarksburg is trying to get a bariatric surgery program started so they may have a support group, but I don't know for sure. You could call to find out. Good luck, whereever you are in your journey and God bless you. E=mail me if I can do anything to help or answer any question I might be able to.
Linda C.
on 11/10/03 12:35 am - West Union, wv
Hey, I live in the Salem-Clarksburg area and am in the process of having WLS. My dr is Dr. McNatt at WVU. I have had my consult with him and the nutritionist. I had my psych eval and they recommended some additional counseling. My insurance (PEIA) said they will approve after I complete. So, I have been going to Chestnut Ridge weekly for treatment of binge eating. Hopefully, I will be done soon and can get my surgery date. Would love to hear from anyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2015 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4718 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6321 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5648 views