HELP IF YOU CAN ANYONE

nancy A.
on 9/30/03 10:44 pm - Chauncey, WV
Hello to all i am almost 4months out i can not workout at all have done it a few times but not like i should need help bad i work around the house all the time work work clean clean but there just so much cleaning you can do really i need help i need to work out have the bike treadmill workout tapes you name it i have it what is it going to take for me to get going on this anyone please i have lost 67pds.it will be 4monts oct.10,2003 i feel great just can't get moving if anyone know what i mean thanks and god bless you all . nancy
Naomi B.
on 10/1/03 3:56 am - Crab Orchard, WV
Hello there Nancy! I am right there with you. I understand what you are going through. I had Surgery on June 10th and to date have lost 61. I too am very busy with my job and with my family. I do try to work out 3 times a week. I did discuss this with my doctor at my last visit. He was okay with that. So try to work out at least 3 times a week if you can. The way that I look at it is anything I do is better than nothing. Naomi
Diana C.
on 10/3/03 6:27 am - Kissimmee, FL
Naomi, Walking and swimming are the best form of exercise, can you find time for either? If you are not close to an indoor pool, I would suggest walking each day, push yourself a little each day Good luck hon! Teann Smallwood, RN
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2015 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4718 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6321 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5648 views