Hernia Repair and Tummy Tuck

Jennifer J.
on 10/28/03 4:26 am - Morgantown, WV
Just wanted to stop by and say HI!. obesityhelp.com has helped support me so much in my journey. I'm almost 7 months out (Nov 8) and currently 93 lbs down. From 264 to 171. I'm 5'6", 37, married mother of two little girls, 3 & 4. I feel absolutely amazing! I'm very involved in Dr. Johnson's support group in Morgantown. Met a ton of great people on this site, and we are looking forward to our Support Group style show on Sunday, Nov 16th at Lakeview. Would love to hear from people that have had hernia repair and a tummy tuck at the same time. How long did it take to recover? Were you out of work long? Happy with the results? I had a wound infection early on - the result being 2 hernias up high - I look Pregnant! And all my weight was between my hips and boobs - and the skin is a hanging big time at the tummy. I have a consult with a plastic surgeon on Nov 4 to see about the possibility of the repair and the tuck in the spring. Just trying to get a jump on things for insurance approval! LOL Have a great day everyone! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2015 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4718 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6321 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5648 views