Need support in Huntington

kelly C.
on 11/5/03 5:45 am
Hi I am 36 year old female and had my surgery Oct. 3. I would like to find people to talk to in the Huntington area. Please email me
Cathy H.
on 11/5/03 8:01 pm - Apple Grove, WV
Kelly, I am about 25 miles from Huntington in Apple Grove. I had my surgery in Dec.of 03. Feel free to email me so we can talk.I'm not sure how to find you email address. Cathy
sweetthing107
on 11/8/03 5:46 am - Beckley, WV
Hi..I will be 1 year out on November 25. I live in Beckley but I had my surgery at Cabell Huntington and I attend the support group meetings there on the first Monday of each month. E-mail me if you want to talk or find out about the meetings!
Nikki D.
on 11/10/03 11:59 am - Huntington, WV
ME! ME! OVER HERE! I'm from the Huntington area................... Email me
Dorothy C.
on 11/12/03 2:34 pm - Huntington, WV
Hi Kelly I live in Huntington and I had my open rny on 10/23/03. Feel free to email me and we'll be best buds! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! [email protected]
kysunshine
on 11/23/03 5:51 am - Raceland, KY
Kelly, I live down the road below Ashland but I had my surgery at Cabell in May 2002. I would love to be e-mail buddies with you and help in any way possible. You're invited to our local support group meeting at Cabell. The date is Dec. 1 and we have a great question and answer meeting. Everyone is always more than welcome. The meeting next Monday is our Christmas get-to-gether and we always have a blast. Take care and God Bless. Susy
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views