A Friend In Need

Dorothy C.
on 11/12/03 2:54 pm - Huntington, WV
Hi All, Since you all have been so wonderful to me, I am offering up to you a very special friend of mine. His name is Tim. He is my sisters brother-in-law. He has wanted to have WLS for over a year now and it's finally scheduled! Dr Denning will be doing his surgery at Cabell Huntington Hospital on Nov. 20th. He has many, MANY health problems and is in really bad shape physically. This may be his only hope for any kind of a future at all. Please, lift him up in your prayers and if you feel led, maybe you could drop him a line of encouragement. We've all been there and we know how wonderful and uplifting the emails are. His email is [email protected]. His name is Tim Phillips. Lets all welcome him. Thank you sooooooo much! Love you all, Dorothy
Sheila C.
on 11/15/03 10:20 am - Milton, WV
Dorothy I had my last Dr appointment on 11/11 and had the chance to met Tim he will be having surgery the same day as me he seems to be a great man and not to say funny I reassured him that he will be fine and i was going to come to visit him as soon as I was able to walk after surgery and we could do it together Sheila
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views