Had Surgery Doing great in Jane Lew WV

Tammy V.
on 11/21/03 3:26 pm - Jane Lew, WV
Hi my name is Tammy Varner and I had surgery on Oct. 21st. Have lost 27lbs. so far. Started eating solid food a couple weeks ago. And I have done fine. No dumping so far but i do stay away from sugar. I am afraid of it now. Hope all continues to do well. Best of luck to Starla Daniels who just had surgery on Nov. 18th. And best of luck to every one else in WV.
Heather D.
on 11/22/03 11:18 am - Mill Creek, WV
Hi Tammy. My name is Heather and I am having my surgery on Dec 11th. Dr. Pearson is my doctor also. I saw him the day after Starla had her surgery, and he told me she was doing good. Haven't heard anything else. I am getting nervous. How was the hospital stay. Never be at St. Joesph's?
Tammy V.
on 11/22/03 3:29 pm - Jane Lew, WV
Hi Heather, well I am glad to hear that Starla was doing well been worried about her. She was suppose to call me as soon as she got out of the hospital but haven't heard from her yet. Well My hospital stay was 6 days due to pneumonia. You will be in the ccu the whole time you are there. (Critical Care Unit or Cardiac Care) Just like the ICU. The nurses where great. I use to work with some of them. One of them is my old nursing instructor...(I am a Nurse) So the stay wasn't too bad due to knowing the nurses. Pearson is ok. I have been having to see him every week. I hate it!!! Tired of running to the doctor and getting all there bills!! Well good luck with you surgery and you better eat up for Thanksgiving...Best wishes.
Michele S.
on 11/28/03 9:38 pm - Alum Bridge, WV
Hi Tammy; Congratulations on your new life! I live in Weston and had my surgery July 23, 2003. The changes that you encounter is incredible, so keep up the good work. I have lost 80 pounds in 4 months, (my knees and my lower back don't hurt anymore and I can actually sleep at night now). Happy Holidays!!! Shelly Davisson
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views