Surgery Date Dec. 29th -at Women and Children's Hospital

Terri C.
on 12/3/03 4:42 am - Charleston, WV
Hello, I am scheduled to have surgery on Dec 29th and I am very nervous and would like input on what to expect. I would love to hear of your personal experiences. Thanks-Terri
Melissa E.
on 12/7/03 6:50 am - Wheeling, WV
Terri, Just doing some catching up on the state message board and saw your post. I am having my surgery on the 30th so I understand how you are feeling. While I can't offer any advice I just wanted to let you know that you will be in the thoughts and prayers of many as you cross over to the losing side. This site is a wealth of information and if you go to the question / answer section as well as reading profiles you will get a good grasp on the wide range of things that you might expect. God Bless you as your surgery day draws near. May your surgery be without complication and your recovery rapid and pain-free. What a great way to start off the New Year! Feel free to keep in touch and may you and yours have the Happiest of Holidays! Peace, Melissa
Terri C.
on 12/8/03 3:47 am - Charleston, WV
Thanks for your reply, I will keep you in my prayers also. Good luck. And have a Happy Christmas. Sincerely, Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views