Too Slow!

Dorothy C.
on 12/19/03 11:45 pm - Huntington, WV
Hi All, I'm not a very patient person at all and all this waiting is about to drive me crazy! I lost 40 pounds immediately after my surgery, like a pound a day! Then all of a sudden .... NOTHING! I'm being a very good girl, eating what I should and taking my vitimans. Drinking, drinking, drinking (what I should!) and still the scales are stuck! I've thought about giving them a swift kick but I don't think it would help and my luck I'd just hurt my toe! Holidays are very hard on me because my dad died two weeks before Thanksgiving and my mother died two weeks before Christmas. Now with this weight loss halt I find myself really "DOWN"! Keep me in your thoughts and say a little prayer for me would you? Thanks guys, you all are angels. Dorothy
Naomi B.
on 12/29/03 12:33 am - Crab Orchard, WV
Hey there Dorothy!!! Hang in there! I know it is tough but the weight will come. I did the same thing and seem to loose nothing forever and then I will loose alot at one time. I know what you mean with the holidays being tough! I will keep you in my prayers. Naomi
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views