Thanksgiving in less than 2 weeks. Yeowww!

pinklowrider
on 11/11/12 1:59 am - Sheridan, WY

Thanksgiving is the first of the EATING holidays of winter celebrations.  I can't believe it is less than 2 weeks away.  I have decided that the best route for me is "being a guest."  I have been invited to spend the holiday with an old girlfriend and her husband and I've decided to take them up on it.  This means that my family:  my two sons, their spouses, and children will have to fend for themselves for the first time EVER.  Mom/Grandma won't be available to do all the cooking and clean-up--including all the meal planning  and grocery shopping.  This LESS STRESS approach will be new and different for me, but I am looking forward to it. And I think it will allow me to enjoy the meal and the celebration more than I have in years.  I have heard some "not very nice" words about my decision and I'm a little upset about that, but I think this is the right choice for me and I'm proud to be posting that I AM MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME for the first time in a very long while.  Stay tuned and I will let you know how it all worked out.  In the meantime, I pray that everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving celebration and don't forget to GIVE THANKS for the good things in life--be it people, possessions, or even cir****tances.  Gina

Gina Stephens

Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5119 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5713 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6262 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5639 views