Recent Posts

Miss-Amanda
on 3/21/11 11:06 pm - Canada
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/09 9:38 pm - Cameroon
Topic: RE: Seeking to adopt a baby or find a traditional surrogate
Hi i'm faith and got  wonderful babies for adoption.We are a couple wanting good couples for baby  in and out the country.Many couples today are smiling and happy because of our excellent servis rendered to them.Hope to give that same smile to you.thanks anxious to hear from you.i read your letter and it touched me so much and decided to let go my baby to you
curiouscat123
on 10/7/08 6:45 pm
Topic: Seeking to adopt a baby or find a traditional surrogate
My husband and I are desperately seeking to adopt a baby or find an honest, stable woman who would be willing to carry a child for us.  We are a laid back couple that enjoy spending time with family.  We are willing to negotiate expenses and compensation.  Truly we have so much patience and understanding to offer this baby and the mother.  Please contact us.  We are not judgemental people.

Thank you.

R
robison9582
on 9/30/08 2:40 am - North Ogden, UT
Topic: Adoptees or Birth Families Searching for Each Other?
If you are an adoptee or birth family member searching register for free at www.gsadoptionregistry.com

The next thing to do is to contact the adoption agency or state of birth vital statistics office and request the non-identifying information.  This information must legally be given to the adoptee.  It gives you age, education and medical information but it will assist the 'search angel' in assisting in your search.

NEVER, EVER, pay for information.  There are so many ways of getting information that search angels know there is never a reason to pay for it.

robison9582
on 9/30/08 2:36 am - North Ogden, UT
Topic: RE: Find Birth Family
I know this is an old post but hope someone else will read it and be helped.  If you are an adoptee or birth family member searching register for free at www.gsadoptionregistry.com.  The next thing to do is to contact the adoption agency or state of birth vital statistics office and request the non-identifying information.  This information must legally be given to the adoptee.  It gives you age, education and medical information but it will assist the 'search angel' ing helping you with your search.  NEVER, EVER, pay for information.  There are so many ways of getting information that search angels know that there is never a reason to pay for it.
robison9582
on 9/30/08 2:32 am, edited 9/30/08 4:02 am - North Ogden, UT
Topic: California Adoptees or Birth Family-Looking for them?
I can help.  I volunteer with a search group that assists adoptees and birthfamily in searching for one another.  We all work for FREE.  If you are interested in assistance please contact me directly or register (free) at www.gsadoptionregistry.com
hmills
on 6/24/08 5:08 pm
Topic: Looking for couple to adopt
Hello, Looking for serious individuals to adopt my baby. I am currently 13 weeks, considering abortion,it's a hard decision, but thought I'd give this a chance and see the response. About me I am mixed Guyanese, and the father is East Indian. 25 no health issues and currently in University. I don't drink , smoke , am vegetarian and workout regularly. I just registered and I was going through the posts and realize that a lot of people are scamming people etc.... All I can say is you can reply to me in this thread if you do not wish to email me directly. [email protected] I am a Canadian citizen and am going to school in the US New York to be precise. I am not here to scam people but am looking for another avenue besides abortion. I can even give you the information of the clinic that I go to ...in other words I am an open book. Unlike others I can contact your lawyer, give you my number and work number if it helps. I am not here for jokes but seriously looking for a good couple who will love my baby and hopefully I will feel like I have done the right thing.
cspragg2237
on 5/8/08 7:27 am
Topic: RE: DIRE need of QUICK advice please?????
thanks so much! i needed to hear someone elses thoughts on the subject. wish me luck! i'll let you know how it all works out! cheri
Eggface
on 5/7/08 11:37 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Topic: RE: DIRE need of QUICK advice please?????
Sounds like you already have the right words to say... they are all in your post. Why you didn't share this with her when she was younger and why you are sharing with her now and how you don't know if it was the right decision to not tell her earlier but that was the decision you made. She'll I'm sure be shocked, maybe a little angry, excited and it may take a while for it to all sink in. Remember you've had 20 years so give her some time to absorb it. Don't force a meeting between the two if your daughter doesn't want it. Let her decide. Best wishes to you! ~Michelle
cspragg2237
on 5/7/08 11:06 am
Topic: DIRE need of QUICK advice please?????
i had a baby girl 20 years ago that i put up for adoption. at the time i had a 2 year old girl. i made a conscience choice to not tell my daughter of the child that was adopted. i thought childhood and teenage years would be difficult enough without knowing you have a sister out there you can't even look for until she turns 18. well, my daughter is now 22 and my 20 year old that was adopted has found me and is of course wanting to meet her older sister. how in the world do i tell my oldest about her new sister? all advice appreciated! i'm scared now i may have made the wrong decision to not tell her earlier. has anyone been in a similar situation and how did you handle it? P.S.- quick responses would be great since i am meeting my adopted daughter on monday and need to tell my other daughter quickly????
Most Active