Water Aerobics

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/06 3:47 am - Billings, MT
I just started doing water aerobics and LOVE it! I was trying to find a place that could give me an idea how many calories I burn in one hour of water exercises compared to other activities and the following site seemed helpful thought I would share- Calorie Calculator Find out how many calories you burn during your exercise routine. http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/calorie_calculator.htm I am a person who used to be fairly active even when I was overweight, until the past 10 years where I found myself hardly walking, gaining more and more weight I didn't need to gain, going only to the vehicle to get to work, or to get groceries, looking for the nearest parking spot..... I have had too much pain in the knees and feet to want to walk more then I have had to. But now I find water aerobics is a joy for me, going in and coming out, I sleep better and overall have a much more positive outlook on my life and my future. Following the daily calorie intake faithfully with my journaling. Exercise is good for you, I know, it took me a longgggggggg time to get past the fear of being seen in a bathing suit and just GO, and now I wish I would have done it sooner. Best wishes everybody! Rebecca in Montana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is there any Areobic...
debac52 · 0 replies · 472 views
Water Aerobics
rc59105 · 0 replies · 1146 views
I need your sponsorship
TYSHEA PERKINS · 2 replies · 533 views