I need your sponsorship

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 4/23/06 2:48 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hey I am doing my first walkathon on Sunday, April 30 for the March of Dimes. It's a small walkathon only 6.5 miles, but its a start. I am going to try to do more once I get this first one under my belt. I have really been enjoying exercising and I figuired why not exercise for a cause. I am asking anyone that can help, sponsor me by making a monetary pledge. Here is my link to my walkamerica page, if you like to pledge anything - http://www.walkamerica.org/TPERKINS123 And if you cant offer a monetary donation, I would still appreciate if you sign my support page for encouragement. I appreciate any donations that are given. Tyshea Perkins - Remember only you can make you happy!!!! 315/162/150
brewerpaul
on 4/27/06 9:35 pm - Cohoes, NY
Update-- my wife is about 4.5 months out now and has lost over 54 lb. She looks and feels terrific (she feels terrific to me too ). Her whole attitude towards food has changed. She used to be a chocoholic and now she doesn't even think about chocolate! She's been following the Doc's post surg eating advice pretty much to the letter and trying to get in the exercise , which is tough since she's in nursing school and has little time. She doesn't miss her favorite foods because at this point she can eat pretty much anything she likes, just in very small quantities. Myself... I haven't lost much weight. My biggest error is during lunch when I'm not eating with Charlene. Not that I have huge amounts to lose, but 10 lb would be nice.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is there any Areobic...
debac52 · 0 replies · 472 views
Water Aerobics
rc59105 · 0 replies · 1145 views
I need your sponsorship
TYSHEA PERKINS · 2 replies · 533 views