Come Join The Party!

iluvamystery89
on 4/1/11 7:01 am, edited 4/1/11 7:02 am - n/a, AL
I am hosting an online, Thirty-One Gifts catalog party! Please take a few moments to look over the catalog at www.mycutebags.com and click on the "My Events" link at the bottom right hand side of the main page and then select "Shop Now" in the line with my name. No home party to attend, just make your wish list and submit your order! Even if you’re out-of-town, or out-of-state, Thirty-One will ship directly to you for an additional $4.00! Oh, and don’t forget the April customer special: spend $31.00 and get the All-In-One Organizer tote for ½ price ($9.00)!  In case you're unfamiliar with Thirty-One Gifts, it is a faith-based company, founded in 2003, that celebrates and encourages women. It is based upon Proverbs 31, which describes a virtuous woman who works hard for her family, and states that she should be honored and praised for her efforts.

Not only does Thirty-One have cute purses and bags, make sure to check out the tote bags and organizers-they make GREAT end-of-the-year teacher gifts, diaper bags, toy bins, sports equipment bags, craft organizers, beach and vacation bags-you can even use them as a mobile office! Don't forget Mother's Day and graduation, bridal & baby shower gifts! Check out my photos on Facebook for an album with some examples of how others use their Thirty-One bags. If you’re local and want to see a catalog or check out some Thirty-One items in person, just let me know!
Donya :)
iluvamystery89
on 4/13/11 5:04 am - n/a, AL
just a few days left! everyone come join the party at www.mycutebags.com, then "my events" then "shop now" in the line next to my name (Donya McCoy). LOTS of cute purses and bags, and when you spend $31, you get the all-in-one organizer tote 1/2 price ($9.00)!
Most Active