best websites for vitamins/protien

krystalh
on 2/18/10 10:44 am - Lima, OH
I was trying to go back and look thru posts but couldnt find what i wanted. I know people have said good places to get their vitamins/protien. I was wanting to use some of our tax refund to get a big order of things but want good sites for prices and variety. i have used vita-lady before for protien powder but didnt know about her vitamins. I really struggle getting all of them in and not feeling sick when I take them, so I want to take as few as possible, but get what I need. know what i mean. Any help would be appriciated. This is one area i really need to improve on and they are the 2 most imporant to success
Andrea U.
on 2/18/10 10:57 am - Wilson, NC
I buy some of my "odd" bariatric vitamins from Vitalady --  D3, magnesium citrate (capsules, not the "clean out your guts" liquid crap that tastes like ass), K1, and Proferrin (heme iron).  These are things that aren't as common in the stores.

I trust Vitalady 100% with her vitamin quality.  Plus, she's one of us.  She's got the shortened guts and she's fighting the battles against crappy nutritional advice.

I have to say -- I don't do endorsements.  I tend to get stabbed in the back by people because I like to believe in the best of humanity and wear my heart on my sleeve.  I also tend to put too much out there and it gets used against me.  So when I say I endorse Vitalady and she's the only one I do endorse as of now, in terms of an actual company -- it means something.

TheMountain .
on 2/18/10 1:34 pm
I'd like some websites too.
wanting_2_b_thin
on 2/19/10 10:34 pm - Woodville, OH
RNY on 05/12/09 with
i use bariatric advantage, celebrate vitamins, vitalady, and i buy my protein supplement (I personally like Chike) from expressmetabolics.com (chike has a website but its cheaper on the other site) also I have used unjury pretein as well. Good luck
Shawna luvs life now!
HW~368.7 /CW~204.5  /GW~ 210 

Most Active