Burping, throwing up burbing throwing up tell me it gets better

Gracieteddy
on 4/1/11 8:55 am - IA
Thank you! This is on an empty stomach just trying to get hydrated. Going very slow.....  I have not been eating mostly just drinking. I had to get IV's for dehydration so now I worry about keeping hydrated. I even have a hard time getting my protein drinks in because of this.
MsBatt
on 4/1/11 6:30 am
The burping is because you're swallowing air when you eat. This is perfectly normal---but you now have so much LESS stomach. It's a self-correcting problem. As you become more accustomed to youor new stomach, you'll burp less.

For me, burping means I'm full---or that I'm hungry. (*grin*) Seriously, I start burping when it's time for me to eat, and if I don't eat within 30-45 minutes, then I'm suddenly VERY hungry. Once I start eating, burping is my 'full' sign.
Gracieteddy
on 4/1/11 8:59 am - IA
Thank you! This was on an empty stomach. see above note.
Gracieteddy
on 4/1/11 11:22 pm - IA
This morning after another night of reflux ( I forgot to say I need to sleep almost sitting up due to refux at night) I took my antigas antinausea and anti spasm meds waited an hour and now I am sipping mint tea. So far so good! I think this all has to do with the reflux at night.

Most Active