OT (kinda) Netrition.com

JennaKopanyi
on 5/11/11 11:09 pm - Harpers Ferry, WV
 I like them a lot. I shop with them and Supplement Warehouse.
I like netrition's flat rate shipping, but I like SW's will beat any competitors price by 5% thing. Some times I fill up carts on both sites and look at the final cost (shipping included) and decide from there who I'm buying from (SW has high shipping but it levels out the more you buy).
LOVE that netrition carries the P28 bread and bagels SW doesn't really carry the healthfoods, but are great on protein powders.
I get my netrition orders in 2 days, they always tell me when it's shipping and give me a tracking number. The only issue I have with them is more with UPS. Netrition has a spot on their site for you to leave delivery instructions for UPS (ie leave under the stairs if no one is home) and UPS completely ignores it so I have to wait another day. So while that is not netritions fault, don't expect UPS to read any messages you might fill in

7/18/10: 211lbs, 10/16/10: 174 lbs, 1/21/11: 146 lbs, 4/20/11: 131 lbs. Insulin FREE since 7/2010, "normal" BMI since 12/2010. I'm 31, 5'5", happily married, with a fabulous 3 year old boy, and hope to add to our family in the near future       

Amy R.
on 5/11/11 11:54 pm
Thanks SO much for all the feedback guys. I think I'm gonna try them next week. Feel better knowing all of you are satisfied =)
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 12:46 am
I love Netrition.com. Their prices are really good, and they have a huge selection of products. I buy a lot of low-carb stuff from them. The flat-rate shipping is great, too. I just ordered a bunch of RTD protein, powdered peanut butter, and Carbquick  that should be arriving any day now.
VictoriousSecret
on 5/12/11 3:13 am
I buy from them a lot and would recommend them. Protein galore on that site!

Temporarily holding on losing more because I'm gaining!  Pregnant with my first baby (a boy!) due June 2013, after two rounds of IVF.  SO GRATEFUL!

MacMadame
on 5/12/11 6:21 am - Northern, CA
I've ordered from them before and had no issues. The stuff comes promptly, the prices are good. I don't use them now because they no longer carry the one item I could only get from them. I get a lot of stuff from my surgeon's office because then I don't have to pay shipping.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 6:43 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I Love them. I love their 5 dollar flat free shipping to most places (which is good when you are getting bottles of syrups, or multiple 5 lb tubs of protein!!), they have a great supply of things, I ALWAYS get my order in 3 days. Once I had bought multiple containers of Click cuz everyone was raving about it, but it burned my belly like acid, and asked if I could return the unused cannisters and was told yes and it was hassle free.

I *also* like that when I order over X  amount, you can pick a prize!  Yaay ! A prize!  But mostly what I pick is the bodybuilder sample pack, and you can try different protein bars, or shakes or whatever they are promoting.

I like them a lot, and honestly, if they have it its usually cheaper than anywhere else (a lot of stuff, its cheaper than even getting it locally, even WITH shipping) and wish they had more vitaminey things!

BL loves them and gives them 3 snaps up in a Z formation!
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 9:46 am - San Diego, CA
On May 11, 2011 at 1:46 PM Pacific Time, Amy R. wrote:
Any thoughts on these guys from anyone who's dealt with them?  They seem to have an awful lot of stuff - just wondering about folks' experience with them (ie, quality, timeliness, customer service, $$$).

Thanks for any input       =)
OMG I love, love, love this site, Amy.  I order all of my specialty foods from there by placing a monthly order (protein powders, SF flavored syrups (I have 14 lol), low-carb items (bread crumbs, stuffing mix, muffin mix, potato mashers, etc.), low-carb/hi-protein cereals, PB2, Fiber Sprinkles, Protein Chips & Crackers, I could go on and on...). 

They have $4.95 flat shipping rate, regardless of the size of the order.  I receive my package the next day or day after next.  I have never, in 2 years of ordering, had ONE mistake or problem with any of my orders.  I back up that site 150%!! :)  Have fun!

Most Active