OT (kinda) Netrition.com

Amy R.
on 5/11/11 6:46 am
Any thoughts on these guys from anyone who's dealt with them?  They seem to have an awful lot of stuff - just wondering about folks' experience with them (ie, quality, timeliness, customer service, $$$).

Thanks for any input       =)
ladyquenn
on 5/11/11 7:22 am - WV
Jenna and I order from them all the time. I love them, their shipping rocks in price and I find them really fast. To save even more we combine order alot. I have never recieved an expired or damaged item from them. I think everything has come UPS so it has had tracking numbers.
Teddi J
We have just enough religion to make us hate,
but not enough to make us love one another. ~Jonathan Swift                    
michellemj
on 5/11/11 7:28 am
I think they are great. They have a flat fee for shipping, regardless of how large your order is. and their shipping is ridiculously fast (I get my order the very next day.)

Their prices seem very reasonable and competitive. I looked at a few items on vitacost.com and the prices were basically the same or differed by a few cents here and there. and yes, they have a very extensive selection.

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

Amy R.
on 5/11/11 9:36 am
Great! I was hoping folks would say nice things!

Thanks for taking a minute to reply - appreciate it =)
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 9:45 am - SC
I've ordered tons of things from them.  If you spend a certain amount you get a free t-shirt lol.  I love the flat rate shipping too.  The one time I had an issue was when I got some Nectar and they sent the wrong flavor because I clicked the wrong one.  Totally my fault, but they let me return it at their expense and sent me the right flavor in about 2 days.  
happypeach
on 5/11/11 10:23 am - Rome, GA
Great company!

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 5/11/11 11:25 am
I've ordered from them lots of times, they're REALLY good even though their website is no-frills. Very fast order processing time.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 5/11/11 11:35 am
I like them, too. my first order I got a free T shirt and ordered a large in hopes I would one day fit into it.

it's way too large now!  I could use it as a nightie, I guess.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

girlygirl1313
on 5/11/11 9:42 pm - Davidson, NC
 I've only made one purchase from them for food items but it was a good experience and it was shipped fast.  I liked the flat rate shipping.  They have a wider variety of Dreamfields pasta that I can't find in the stores and the prices are fair. five stars from GG :)

kig
on 5/11/11 10:33 pm
they are the best .
Most Active