Ramdon Thoughts about having WLS

Suzanne B.
on 6/1/11 10:55 am, edited 6/1/11 10:56 am - OR
                                   RAMDON THOUGHTS
                                          ABOUT WLS

When you are thinking about having WLS I want you to think about just a few things.

1.      Saying yes means you will do something new, meet someone new most likely and make a difference in your life.

2.    Be true to yourself. It is you, your authentic self, the one you were in the first grade, before you leaned to massage your personality into a form that would suit others.

3.    Sometimes it is hard to hear the message because of all the external voices and they are so loud.

4.    Voices that are loud are always meant to bully. DO NOT BE BULLIED.

5.    So carry your courage in an easily accessible place. Be your OWN authentic person when it comes to Weight Loss Surgery. This is ALL about you and NO one else.

6.    Last you don’t need the approval of the Bully. You know what is right for you, follow your heart and go for it.
Hugs,
Suzanne
codlover
on 6/1/11 10:59 am - Celina, OH
Great post SUZ !!!!!
Jim from Celina   328 Pounds...GONE !!!!!      
Suzanne B.
on 6/1/11 11:40 am - OR
Hi,

Thanks, I thought they were simple things, but very useful thought to have.  We always want the approval of family or friends.  Sometimes it is best to not need their approval and do what is best for you and include your spouse if you have one. 

As you start to lose the weight and become healthy then you can include your family and friends if you want then to know what you have done.

I am glad you enjoued it.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active