Believe protein drink

kathyW
on 4/11/12 9:48 am - Abernathy, TX

Does anyone know a good link to SML e-mail or any other way of contacting the company (to actually speak to someone) Bariatric Eating.com has alot of broken links.1 month since I ordered, anyone else having problems with the company?  Thanks

Kathy

M M
on 4/11/12 9:59 am
M M
on 4/11/12 9:59 am, edited 4/11/12 10:13 am
Have any questions or comments about our company or our products?  Feel free to contact me at  [email protected]

For customer service questions, please call 1-888-777-4202.

Phone:

(954) 968-0051

•   

M M
on 4/11/12 10:07 am
  • I have a question about the website www.bariatriceating.com. I can not get past the home screen for the nutrition portion. I would like to see the vitamin scedule and eating plans for bariatric patients. I can not do this even if I am logged in. about 3 weeks ago · Like
  • why is this company so hard to get ahold of??? someone used my card information to buy stuff off your website..I emailed you guys last week and havent gotten anything???????? about 3 weeks ago
I know you all are tired of hearing about Believe orders, but I have several orders that haven't shipped dating all the way back to February 2. I am starting to get worried that something is wrong. Any idea when it will be shipped? 23 hours ago

Can someone fix the tabs across the top of the website? They have not been working for weeks. I really need need to look at the nutrition part. about a week ago · 
The Recipes section on your website hasn't been working for over a week. Will it be fixed? I did send an email but it wasn't answered. about 2 weeks ago
SEBASTIAN7
on 6/18/12 9:32 am
I wish I did. I went there today (drove 2 hours) only to find a sign saying they were on vacation. I ordered 4 cases of Believe in Feb. never rec'd them I cancelled my order in May STILL havent gotten my refund. I contacted an attorney.
Most Active