Cheeses: calories, protein, and carb information

Modest_Phoenix
on 3/20/15 6:54 am

Of course I remember.  You're an inspiration to me! 

I am looking for a surgeon and nutritionist who is willing to work with my dietary guidelines.  I am looking into a practice that has support groups and classes and other offerings.  What I really like about this particular surgery group is that they keep a patient coming back for 5 years to maximize success (and profits) but they also insist on a patient taking several pre-op classes and one post-op class and that they attend the support group at least once annually.  I forget how often the support group meets but I think it might be monthly. 

My profile was publi****il I started the blog yesterday then I changed the privacy settings.  I figured I could preempt a few headaches that way.  Do you enjoy blogging?  Right now I am using it as storage for everything I find on vegetarian/vegan and how it can be done after WLS. 

I wish you all the best! 

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

Kiwideb
on 3/20/15 2:06 pm, edited 3/20/15 2:06 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

I'm seem to be in the lesser category, but I found the chart interesting. Thanks op for posting something this cheese fan found useful

blondegal
on 3/24/15 1:30 am - CT

I thought this chart was really helpful.  Thanks for posting it!

anna R.
on 3/24/15 7:52 am

This is awesome, thanks!

Anna

jobrasil
on 3/26/15 3:00 am - Brazil

Thanks for the chart on cheeses.  I actually use a chunk of Parmesan for a snack sometimes.  Nice to know it's the highest in protein.

I really can`t stand the severely reduced fat cheeses.

Most Active